best jewellery shop in UK
- Asprey – The Crown jewellers of Bond Street. Collections, gifts, trophies, and store addresses.
- Austin Kaye of the Strand – Offers new and secondhand watches for sale. Includes catalogue. The Strand.
- David Duggan Watches – Watch dealerships specialising in Rolex, Patek Philippe, Cartier and other fine Wrist Watches.
- Gemstone Masters Limited – Wholesalers and retailers of loose gemstones and bespoke beaded jewellery.
- Humphrey Butler Ltd – Dealers in antique and fine jewellery.
- JB Silverware – Offering a selection of silverware products and gifts. Includes online catalogue, location details and contact information.
- Martin Kaye Watches – Offers a selection of new and secondhand brand name watches. Product details, prices and watch care advice.
- Mayfair Silverware – A selection of modern silver gifts for all occasions. Lists full catalogue, location and historical information and contact details.
- Nude Jewellery – Retailer in Mayfair offering contemporary handmade designer jewellery. Also offers online sales.
- Peter Burrowes – Independent jewellers in the Edgeware Road. Includes selection of designers and manufacturers stocked.
- SJ Phillips Ltd – Dealers in antique and modern jewellery and precious metals. Includes photographs.
- Susannah Lovis Jewellers – Specialising in custom designed and antique jewellery. Photos and prices included. Located in the Burlington Arcade.
- TJ & M Loughridge & Son – Bespoke jewellery designers and manufacturers. Includes photographs of work and restoration information.
- The Antique Jewellery Company – Specialising in Victorian through to the retro fashions of the 50’s. Includes product range and location.
- The Silver Shop at David Richads & Sons – Located in New Cavendish Street, offering a range of antique and reproduction silver and silver plate.